Subscribe to Dr. Greger’s free nutrition newsletter and get the Evidence-Based Eating Guide: A Healthy Living Resource from Dr. Greger and NutritionFacts.org. Sign up at https://www.nutritionfacts.org/healthkit.
When do I mean cut down “when possible?” Check out my video Natural Treatments for Morning Sickness (https://nutritionfacts.org/video/natural-treatments-morning-sickness/) to see how sometimes marijuana use during pregnancy can be a lifesaver.
I’m winding down to the last few marijuana videos, which I originally released in a webinar and downloadable digital DVD (https://drgreger.org/collections/downloads/products/cannabis-what-does-the-science-say-digital). There are still a few coming out over the next year, but if you missed any of the published ones, here they are:
• The Institute of Medicine Report on the Health Effects of Marijuana (http://nutritionfacts.org/video/The-Institute-of-Medicine-Report-on-the-Health-Effects-of-Marijuana)
• Researching the Health Effects of Marijuana (http://nutritionfacts.org/video/Researching-the-Health-Effects-of-Marijuana)
• Is Marijuana Addictive? (http://nutritionfacts.org/video/Is-Marijuana-Addictive)
• Does Marijuana Cause Health Problems? (http://nutritionfacts.org/video/Does-Marijuana-Cause-Health-Problems)
• Does Marijuana Cause Permanent Brain Damage in Teens? (http://nutritionfacts.org/video/Does-Marijuana-Cause-Permanent-Brain-Damage-in-Teens)
• Does Marijuana Cause Permanent Brain Damage in Adults? (http://nutritionfacts.org/video/Does-Marijuana-Cause-Permanent-Brain-Damage-in-Adults)
• Will Cannabis Turn Into Big Tobacco? (http://nutritionfacts.org/video/will-cannabis-turn-into-big-tobacco)
• Marijuana Legalization and the Opioid Epidemic (http://nutritionfacts.org/video/Marijuana-Legalization-and-the-Opioid-Epidemic)
• Effects of Smoking Marijuana on the Lungs (http://nutritionfacts.org/video/effects-of-smoking-marijuana-on-the-lungs)
• Smoking Marijuana vs. Using a Cannabis Vaporizer (http://nutritionfacts.org/video/Smoking-Marijuana-vs-Using-a-Cannabis-Vaporizer)
• Does Marijuana Cause Lung Cancer? (http://nutritionfacts.org/video/does-marijuana-cause-lung-cancer)
• Can Cannabis Cure Cancer? (http://nutritionfacts.org/video/can-cannabis-cure-cancer)
• Are Cannabis Edibles Safe? (http://nutritionfacts.org/video/are-cannabis-edibles-safe)
• Pesticides in Marijuana (http://nutritionfacts.org/video/pesticides-in-marijuana)
For more on fertility, check out Male Fertility & Diet and Dairy Estrogen & Male Fertility.
I have another webinar coming up on fasting for weight loss, and probably a second one later this year because there’s just so much to cover. I love the opportunity to present a whole bunch of information on one topic all at once. For information on the fasting webinar, visit https://nutritionfacts.org/webinar/intermittent-fasting. As always, webinars will be broken into individual videos and released at no cost over the course of the year here on NutritionFacts.org.
Have a question about this video? Leave it in the comment section at http://nutritionfacts.org/video/the-effects-of-marijuana-on-fertility-and-pregnancy and someone on the NutritionFacts.org team will try to answer it.
Want to get a list of links to all the scientific sources used in this video? Click on Sources Cited at http://nutritionfacts.org/video/the-effects-of-marijuana-on-fertility-and-pregnancy. You’ll also find a transcript and acknowledgements for the video, my blog and speaking tour schedule, and an easy way to search (by translated language even) through our videos spanning more than 2,000 health topics.
If you’d rather watch these videos on YouTube, subscribe to my YouTube Channel here: https://www.youtube.com/subscription_center?add_user=nutritionfactsorg
Thanks for watching. I hope you’ll join in the evidence-based nutrition revolution!
-Michael Greger, MD FACLM
Captions for this video are available in several languages. To find yours, click on the settings wheel on the lower-right of the video and then “Subtitles/CC.”
To view the subtitles in transcript format, click on the ellipsis button below the video, choose “Open transcript”, and select the language you’d like to view them in.
Image credit: Jenna Norman / via unsplash
• Subscribe: http://www.NutritionFacts.org/subscribe
• Donate: http://www.NutritionFacts.org/donate
• HOW NOT TO DIE: http://nutritionfacts.org/book
• Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/NutritionFacts.org
• Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/nutrition_facts
• Instagram: http://instagram.com/nutrition_facts_org/
• Podcast : http://nutritionfacts.org/audio/