What you need for this recipe are:
– Crock pot
– Aluminum foil
– Cheese cloth
– Mixing spoon
– A measuring cup
– Half an ounce of ABV marijuana
– Butter jar
– 2 sticks of butter
1. First, put two sticks of butter in the crock pot. Melt the butter with the crock pot of high.
2. Then mix your half an ounce of ABV in the crock pot and stir.
3. Now that we all have the ingredients inside the crock pot, we need to set it on high for 20-30 minutes until simmer.
4. Once we have reach a simmer, we need to turn down the crock pot to low heat and cover for two hours.
5. After two hours, strain the ingredients through the cheese cloth and into the butter jar. This will get rid of the plant material.
6. Once done, we need to cover the butter jar with aluminum foil and put it inside the fridge to sit overnight.
And when you wake up the next morning, voila! You have yourself a delicious cannabutter enough to use for four recipes(talk about wake and bake huh).
Stay tuned for more ABV recipes with Chef Luigi and be sure to subscribe to our channel. To learn more about vaping, cannabonoids and vape temps, visit our website http://www.whatsyourvapetemp.com/
Thanks for watching! Arrivederci!
** SHOW US SOME LOVE **
Drop us a like in Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/WhatsYourVapeTemp
Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/VapeTemp