Sponsor this series: http://bit.ly/2zMPhl9
Fear Pong is now a game! Get it here: http://www.fearponggame.com
» SUBSCRIBE: http://bit.ly/CutSubscribe
Watch More Baked: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLJic7bfGlo3qknUtTXhvK-m1dy3b8qfui
Cannabis-centric recipes served up as food porn that gets you blazed.
Don’t forget to subscribe and follow us!
Official Site: https://www.cut.com/
Cut Swag: http://cut.com/shop
Email list: bit.ly/ytJoinTheFamily
Chef – Ben Hodgetts
Plastic by Purple Moons
Cannabutter extraction technique
(Watch here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hxUbe0GeL_k)
1 cup unsalted butter (2 sticks)
½ cup water (add more water at any time if needed)
¼ oz ground weed
1. Add ½ cup of water and 2 sticks (½ lb) of butter in a saucepan and bring to a simmer on low to medium heat. Adding water helps to regulate the temperature and prevents the butter from scorching. As butter begins to melt, add in ground weed.
2. Maintain low heat and let the mixture simmer for 2-3 hours, stirring occasionally. Make sure the mixture never comes to a full boil.
3. Pour the hot mixture into a glass container, using a cheesecloth to strain out all ground weed from the butter mixture. Squeeze or press the plant material to get as much liquid out of the weed as possible. Discard leftover weed.
4. Cover and refrigerate remaining liquid overnight or until the butter is fully hardened. Once hardened, the butter will separate from the water, allowing you to lift the cannabutter out of the container. Discard remaining water after removing the hardened cannabutter.
Mac and Cheese recipe
1 lb. macaroni
¼ cup cannabutter (½ stick)
¼ cup flour
2 cups half & half
1/2 cup of each cheese – gruyere, smoked cheddar, and smoked gouda
8 oz cream cheese
1 Tbsp smoked paprika
Pinch of salt and pepper
1 cup Panko breadcrumbs
1. Heavily salt a large pot of water and bring to a boil. Add pasta and cook for about 7 minutes, or until slightly less than al dente. Drain in a colander and let cool.
2. Preheat oven to 375°F.
3. Grate or chop the gruyere, smoked cheddar, and smoked gouda cheeses into cubes and set aside.
4. Add the butter to a large pot and melt over low to medium heat. Add the onion and garlic and saute for 3-5 minutes.
5. Add the flour to the butter, onion, and garlic mixture and stir constantly over low to medium heat for 2 minutes, or until the mixture starts to turn a slightly darker color.
6. Whisk in the cream, then add the gruyere, smoked cheddar, and smoked gouda, stirring constantly until the cheese is melted.
7. Add the cream cheese, paprika, salt, and pepper. Stir for 2-3 minutes or until the sauce appears silky and smooth.
8. Add the cooked macaroni and stir to combine thoroughly.
9. Transfer to a deep casserole dish (8”x8” or similar) and bake for 15-20 minutes, or until the edges are bubbly and the top is golden brown.
Thanks to our friends at the Green Door Seattle! http://thegreendoorseattle.com
Small questions have powerful effects when they go viral. Cut spreads stories for fun, for serious, and for real– bringing the internet together one awkward moment at a time.
Produced, directed, and edited by https://cut.com
Want to work with us? http://cut.com/hiring
Want to be in a video? http://cut.com/casting
Want to sponsor a video? http://cut.com/sponsorships
For licensing inquiries: http://cut.com/licensing
How to Make Mac & Cheese with that Good Good | Baked | Cut